Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Steve, the Builder 3

Steve had promised to come over the following day to quote me for the garden work but in the end it was 3 days later that he showed up (he had called me in the meantime to say something had come up so I wasn't too bothered, although my mud pit was nice and deep and aching for some 'action' - as was I!)

It was late in the afternoon when I heard his beat-up pick-up truck pull into my driveway and he appeared around the side of my house. I'd been out running errands all day, and was wearing a brand new pair of 501's, my Cat boots, and a faded black Ted Baker t-shirt (tucked in) which was showing some wet patches here and there where I'd been sweating on this gloriously hot day.

As promised, he was wearing the clothes he'd 'stolen' from my wardrobe, although now the knees and arse of my levis were caked in dirt and he'd somehow managed to rip a few holes in my white muscle vest.He'd also replaced my trainers with a pair of beat-up riggers. He hadn't shaved since I last saw him, and when he raised his arm to scratch the back of his head I saw his pit was dripping sweat - then the sweet smell of his ripe pit hit me. 'Have you showered since you were last here?' I asked. 'Nah' came the reply 'the wife's away on a residential course for a few days so I've been neglecting myself a bit. In fact, I haven't taken these clothes off since you 'loaned' me them 3 days ago!'

'Wife!' I gasped 'You're married? But what we did the other day.......' He grinned and rubbed the stubble on his jaw 'Just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't have a mud-bud, does it?' 'No I guess not' I stammered, wondering where this was heading.

'So' he asked 'what work do you want me to quote for?' I told him I was rather hoping for him to give me some ideas, some inspiration, as I really hadn't got a clue about gardening. 'Okay' he said 'Come on' and he bundled me into his filthy truck, telling me we were going to visit some of the gardens he'd previously landscaped. (I was scared my brand new jeans were going to get shitted-up from the disgusting-looking seats, but I decided to go along). After three visits I'd got some ideas but he insisted on showing me one last place. 'The owners won't be there; they have a place in Barbados too, but I look after their garden and I've got a key' he told me.

I was amazed when we pulled up to some enormous wooden gates and Steve grubbed around in the shit on his dashboard until he found a small grey remote control which activated the sliding gates and we pulled up on a huge expanse of gravelled driveway. The house was huge and I was immediately envious of the owners (and to have a place in Barbados too!?!) Steve jumped out of the truck, and I admired his denim-clad arse, (wearing my one-size-too-small jeans) as we headed around the side of the house.

To say I was blown away would be an understatement - the garden was absolutely gorgeous, but Steve didn't let me linger - 'come on' he urged as he marched across the immaculate lawn towards a copse of trees. Once there we crossed a little wooden bridge across a stream and came into a clearing in the wood. 'This is where I come to cool off after a hot day landscaping' said Steve, and with that he launched himself onto the ground. Except it wasn't 'ground' as such - it was deep, sloppy, reddish clay mud, and his (my!) jeans were quickly covered. 'What are you waiting for?' he called, but my mind was still thinking about my new 501's. 'What the hell' I thought 'what better way to break them in!' so I took a running jump and slid into the slop right next to him.

I could feel the mud oozing around us, as Steve grabbed me and we started to wrestle in the mud. Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. Shit, he hadn't kissed me before - what was happening? He was married, but said it was okay to have a 'mud-bud' didn't he? But this was a whole new chapter.........did I want to turn the page?

Fuck yeah!

I grabbed his crotch, now smoothly creamy with wet clay, and massaged his bulge through the jeans. He moaned; I sighed! With slippery hands I undid the fly buttons and his magnificent cock sprang out. I grabbed a handful of mud and began fist-fucking him; all the while my own cock was straining to get out of the confines of my jeans. 'Stop' he moaned 'I'm nearly there. I need to fuck your arse!' I froze; this wasn't on the agenda! It's kinda okay to bring a guy off (isn't it?), but to let him stick his dick up your arse....? But by this time I was so horny I needed something (anything!), so I let him unbutton my jeans and pull them down to my knees, as my rock-hard cock sprang to attention. He grinned again, as he flipped me over onto my back, pushing my legs back onto my chest. 'Go easy' I urged, but he just smirked and said 'why, it's not like this is your first time?' 'First time in mud' I gasped, as I felt his massive mud-coated mushroom head sliding into my arse, at the same time he was working my cock.

It only took seconds before I splattered a huge load on my chest and stomach, and my convulsions sent a message to Steve's cock to unload his balls into my arse - so strong I thought it was coming up through my throat! Both spent, we laid there in the mud until we had strength to move. All our clothes were covered in mud; our bodies were also caked in mud, and I wondered how we were going to get home, but I needn't have worried - Steve had a plan! 'Get dressed' he said 'Just pull on your muddy clothes - we're going for a swim!' We went back to the stream we'd crossed earlier and Steve pushed me down the bank and into the freezing water. Laughing, he jumped in after me and we did our best to wash the mud off our clothes, but that still left us sopping wet.

'Don't sweat about it' said Steve, as we reached his truck 'this old shit-heap's seats've seen far worse than wet arses!' so we climbed in and Steve drove back to my house. 'You'd better come in and get a shower' I said, 'now you've ruined two lots of my clothes' 'Worth it, though, wasn't it?' he replied, as we walked through my garden past the pit where my fish-pond used to be. I punched him on the arm 'hell, yeah' I smiled, and with that he grabbed me in a bear-hug right on the edge of the pit, and..............

(What happened next is a story for another time! Stay wet and muddy, guys)

Advertisement

view counter