Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Newbie looking for mud and slurry locations

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here - having been into WAM ever since my teens, I've spent the last decade or so mastering gunge... but now I find myself getting drawn more and more towards wanting to explore the adventurous, dirty world of mud ...and slurry.

One of my main reasons for coming here is that I would really like to make connections and ultimately find a location whereby I can experiment and experience outdoor mud and slurry on private property without the fear of being seen or getting into any trouble for indecent exposure, trespass etc.

I'm essentially wanting to fulfil the slightly cliche fantasy of wanting to jump into a vat of smooth green/brown slurry - fully aware that the smell will be revolting, but just lately its what I really want... an exciting departure and development from the safe world of 'clean' gunge if that makes sense.

So anyway- hi all, this is my first step, I hope to make connections and friends and hopefully some of you will be helpful enough to send me in the right muddy and mucky directions!

Cheers,

'Colour Hobby'

Advertisement

view counter