Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Sinking Desires

SINKING DESIRES
A fictional story of friends who share the same fetish.
by Deepmud

The morning sunlight casted a warm glow across the farm, when Jack arrived at Patrick's farmhouse after the night's torrential downpour. Despite the weather, both men couldn't help but notice the raw beauty of the place – the rolling hills dotted with cows and the sturdy barns housing the farm's cattle.

As Jack pulled up in his old dirty pickup truck, Patrick greeted him with a broad smile and a firm handshake.

„Thanks for coming out here today helping me cleaning the yard on such a short notice,“ he said, his voice carrying over the wind. „It's a real mess around here. Look at the edge of the forest! Even old trees fell victim to the storm. „ Jack nodded, his eyes wandering over the vast expanse of land before them. „Nah, no headache,“ he replied, a slight shiver running through him as he thought about the day ahead. „I am glad that I brought my chainsaw ... and a pair of safety wellies“ he added grinning. „You should have brought waders instead - look at this mess the storm had left me with.“

Patrick led Jack to a shed next to the farmhouse where they could change into their working clothes. „I have an extra pair, if you'd like you can use them.“ „Aye, waders would be better, but I will stay with my safety wellies - sure they are heavy but so are waders and I feel more comfortable in them. I really don't care, if my pants get dirty, they are pretty worn out, anyway.“

Patrick's heart sank a bit as he had hoped to see his friend wearing the black crotch high boots, but he was still happy that Jack was here with him and helping to clean up the place, which was way more important. „Sure“ was the only thing he commented as he reached for his tall black boots. Once they were done, they headed outside into the soggy terrain. The ground was extremely muddy, but neither of them complained.

Jack and Patrick worked side by side, chopped up fallen trees, clearing debris and fixing fences. Sweat dripped down their bodies underneath their work clothes that became dark and sticky. Their hands covered in leather gloves touched often, a gentle brush against one another when helping hoist a fallen gate or adjusting a post. The smell of Jack's manly sweat filled Patrick's nose almost constantly.

As the day wore on, they took a break from their labour, resting in a nearby barn. As Jack and Patrick walked in, their dirty boots made soft thuds on the dry, wooden floorboard, but it soon turned into a smacking sound as they crossed the cowshed.

Jack didn't try to avoid the manure that had collected on the floor but stomped right thru it, which pleased Patrick. He waded right next to Jack in his tall rubber boots, making a grinding noise as he pushed his footwear through the cow shit. Patrick's jeans were already stained with manure, a testament to how much work he had put into cleaning up the mess the storm left behind even before Jack arrived.

A piece of his jeans tore at his butt when Jack sat down on one of the hay bales with his legs spread wide, his bulge prominent as if his balls and cock needed all the space they could get. „Oh shit.” He laughed. „What the heck. They’ll have to be thrown away afterwards anyway,” said Jack, remaining in his position, dangling his smeared boots on the floor. Patrick made himself comfortable on a hay bale opposite, always with a good view of Jack's crotch. He stretched out his aching legs and his boots met Jack's, who enjoyed spreading the cow dung with his safety wellies that stuck to the wading boots of Patrick.

Jack removed his once white shirt, revealing his strong, sweaty torso covered in dust. His muscles rippled beneath his skin as he moved, and Patrick couldn't help but admire his friend's physique. They talked about general and insignificant things while they drank and ate some sandwiches that Patrick had already prepared in the early morning.

As the day progressed, Jack and Patrick continued to work together, pushing them close to their physical exhaustion. When Patrick stood behind Jack, he couldn't take his eyes off Jack's tight ass in his ripped jeans.

„Fuck, Patrick, I'm really done for today. I know it's not that late, but my body is nothing but in pain. Can we continue tomorrow?“ „Hm... Sure, why not?“ replied Patrick. „Listen. Thank you for your strong support today. How about I invite you to supper? Let's say around 6 or 7 if you need some additional time?“ „Yeah, I can do that with ease. All I have to do is drag myself into the shower, sleep for an hour or so and then I'll be back – recharged to uh... say 60%?“ Patrick laughed, „Well then let's go back to the house. Tomorrow will be a new day.“

Both walked to Jack's truck. „I know you're exhausted, but do you really want to take a ride home in these clothes? Your boots are all filthy and your pants will get the seats mucky.“ said Patrick in surprise when Jack wanted to hop into the driver’s said Patrick in surprise when Jack wanted to pull himself into the driver’s seat. „Do you see that?“ Jack stepped aside, giving Patrick a full view of the interior. „There is nothing left that would be worth saving.“ he said as he finally jumped into the vehicle. „Aye buddy! See you tonight!“. His V8 came to live with these words and his friend drove from the yard.

Patrick’s breath grew deeper once the pickup truck was out of sight, his hands finding their way to his budge per chance massaging his growing member sparking a fire within him. He was no longer able to ignore his desire while thinking about his friend and the way he set himself on display back at the barn during lunch. He needed to let off steam. Urgently.

He took off his sweat-soaked shirt, revealing his own muscular torso. Patrick dropped the fabric on a bench located next to the entrance of the farmhouse and walked over to the woods where he ventured deeper into the wilderness knowing exactly where he wanted to go. The look of Jack in his old ragged work jeans and rubber boots was a major turn on for him especially the crack in the jeans that revealed parts of Jack’s bare ass as he was obviously not wearing underwear. Something they had in common, but never knew from each other.

Once he was out and about, making his way quickly through the undergrowth, he was again completely sweaty, as he still wore his favourite crotch high waders, which felt quite heavy but comforting on his legs. He would need them for his plan he had in mind. Luckily, the dense foliage began to create an almost palpable coolness around him. The air was heavy with the scents of earth and decaying leaves. The ground was still wet from the storm, but this not bother Patrick at all.

The sound of his chunky footsteps in his massive boots reverberated off the surrounding woods. He did not bother looking back; there was no need for caution or company here. This was his sanctuary, where he could lose himself among the towering oaks and maples, letting his mind wander free like the creatures that inhabited these woods. He would be back on time to prepare dinner and he would feel much more relaxed around Jack after he would have discharged his load.

Suddenly, something caught his eye. A muddy patch just ahead, beckoning him with the promise of more adventure. He eventually arrived at the place that he was aiming for. His heart raced at the thought of becoming even dirtier than usual. His tall rubber boots would protect him from the worst of it. With a grin, he slowly stepped forward into the murky black depths. It was the perfect quagmire location - wide enough to wade around without feeling cramped and shallow enough to relax in the thick sludge. The earthy smell of the forest seemed to intensify as he stepped into the mud hole, and his boots immediately sank up to his knees in slimy substance. The hole acknowledged his intrusion with a violent gurgle. His senses were alive with the thrill of the moment and the bulge in his pale blue work jeans grew constantly. He felt masculine in his waders and old pants that he already had worn during the whole day feeling the rough material of the dirty jeans rubbing against his crotch.

He looked down at his filthy hip boots, and a devilish smile crossed his face. „Oh well,“ he thought, „I guess I'll just have to get even dirtier today.“ Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, savouring the muddy and slightly rotten scent that surrounded him. Then, with determination, he began to stomp, allowing himself to sink deeper into the mud. An invisible crust that supported his weight until now broke and made him sink uncontrollably. The pit came to life, releasing some more foul-smelling air from its depth underneath his big boots. The mud generated smacking sounds as it swallowed his waders greedily and soon, he was stuck up to the tops of the boots.

„Holy shit! Sweeeeet!“ Patrick exclaimed in surprise and let out a loud grunt of pure joy. He tried to move forward, but this made him sinking deeper still. The stinking liquid entered his boots and he led out another loud and deep manly roar. He would probably need his spare boots himself tomorrow if he were to sink this pair now. The bulge in his pants was immense and he would need to open his fly soon to let out his rock-hard member. He was a fit born adventurer, unafraid of the unknown or the discomforts that came with it. But this wasn't unpleasant at all. He enthusiastically slipped his hands into the foul-smelling pulp and thrust his hips forward as if taking someone from behind.

His thoughts turned back to Jack, his best friend since childhood.

It was not long before Patrick’s tight butt started to submerge into the ground and the cool mud began to lick his balls. With a groan, Patrick tried to pull himself out on a low-hanging branch, but the mud kept him firmly anchored and refused to release his grip. „Shit,“ he thought, „I might as well enjoy it while I'm stuck“ and let go of the branch. The unique combination of the musky scent of the forest and the tangy odor of the swamp made him shiver with excitement.

His boots did not touch any solid ground underneath, but this did not bother him at all. He knew the mud would support his weight eventually. He opened the buttons of his jeans before the liquid ground was able to get a complete hold of his fully erected member. His testicles had already disappeared in the dark slime and so was half of his hard cock.

The feeling of damp earth pressing against his waders below the surface made him feel both vulnerable and invincible. It was then that he noticed the faint sound of rustling leaves. A sense of anticipation filled him, knowing that something or someone was wandering thru the woods. But Patrick decided to close his eyes, focusing on the erotic feelings coursing through his body. The warmth of the sun, the cool embrace of the mud, the weight of his waders trapped in the mud – all conspired to heighten his arousal.

He was so engrossed in his surroundings that he almost missed the sound of twigs snapping at close distance. It was only then that he realized how vulnerable he was. The very thing that drew him here, was also capable of harm. But the thrill of danger fuelled his desire further.
Despite his instincts telling him to escape, he was unable to do so as his body was halfway stuck in quagmire.

As Patrick's heart raced in excitement, he couldn't help but notice that the rustling leaves had grown even louder. He steeled himself, preparing for whatever or whoever awaited him in the shadows. His breath quickened, and his pulse raced. Adrenaline flooded his veins, causing his body to shake and insistently to sink a bit deeper. As he braced himself for what lay ahead, he felt incredibly alive.

Without warning, a figure emerged from the undergrowth.

Patrick's heart leapt into his throat as he stared at the man standing before him. He was tall, athletic, packed with muscles, and had the unmistakable presence of someone accustomed to the outdoors. As he approached, Patrick couldn't help but notice the intense gaze of his dark brown eyes. They met each other's, and neither could look away. There was an undeniable chemistry between them, one that seemed to ignite the surrounding forest.

„Jack?“ Patrick asked, his voice cracking with surprise.

„What are you doing here?“

Jack smiled, his own emotions running high after witnessing Patrick's predicament. „Well, I came looking for you after I heard you grunting. Figured you might be in trouble.“

Patrick shifted awkwardly, trying to find a comfortable position in the quagmire. „Yeah, I got a bit carried away,“ he admitted sheepishly. „And here I am stuck up to my butt in this mess. I did not think it was that deep.“

„You sure, I can see the head of your fat dick. Looks like you're enjoying every bit of it.“

Patrick couldn't help but grunt when he looked down and realized that Jack was unmistakably right and had caught him. „Crap!“ was the only thing he managed to say, his cheeks gaining colour.

„Well, at least you can admit you've been in a situation like this before, right?“

Patrick grinned despite his discomfort. „Well, ... yep. I've been in such situations before“ he replied mischievously, feeling a hint of pride in his unusual predicament.

„I figured that I will get bored at home, I didn’t want to catch some sleep and my body does not hurt so much anymore and then I decided to return. I also figured that I would be able to borrow a shirt. I started looking for you but only came across your wet tee you left at the bench. I’m lucky that I didn’t change clothes, aren’t I?. So anyway, where should I start digging you out?“ Jack asked, offering his assistance.

Patrick hesitated for a moment, considering the consequences of accepting help from his best friend. His gaze dropped towards the massive head of his boner that was still in position, acknowledging the growing urgency of his needs.

Patrick's mouth formed a silent „fuuuuck“ in pure pleasure and he was forced to grunt in excitement as his cock was finally swallowed by the mud hole as he tried to move to the edge of the pit to where Jack was standing.

He glanced back up at Jack, noticing the intensity in his eyes, and the desire that seemed to match his own. Unable to resist, Patrick slowly nodded his head in agreement. „I should have borrowed your waders if I knew before that this was going to happen“ Jack commented, his voice vibrating nervously while he was removing his shirt and throwing it carelessly somewhere behind him. „I guess my wellies must do. I make you pay for them in case I lose them in this mess. But I figure that you don't want wait much longer“ Jack grinned knowingly.

The air was heavy with anticipation as Jack carefully pulled Patrick closer to the edge of the mud pit using a broken tree branch that he found nearby. Sweat trickled down Patrick's brow, leaving behind a trail of perspiration along his forehead. The cool touch of the mud against his bare chest provided relief from the humidity that clung to the air. His heart raced in his chest, a mixture of adrenaline and sheer excitement filling his veins.

The smelly slime reluctantly came off Patrick's waders. The smacking sounds of the liquid sludge made Patrick moan. He pushed his waders hard into the mud, trying to find some resistance that would make him crawl in the direction he wanted toward Jack. As he did so, he thrusted his hips back and forth violently to push off the mud. His slime-covered hardon was dripping with precum as it dangled over the muddy surface.

Jack couldn't let the sight go. Finally, Patrick reached the edge of the mud hole. When he stood up, his mud-filled wading boots were so heavy that he suddenly sank back into the dirt up to the base of his boots and became trapped again. His gaze was now in level with Jack's fly and the sight of the bulge made him even more excited. A wet spot was already visible, which quickly grew. Jack's rubber safety boots had meanwhile disappeared into the mud. He clearly wasn't careful enough as he approached Patrick to help his friend. But he did not complain. No, on the contrary, he became more and more excited. The opportunity presented to Jack made him shudder.

They were caught in a moment of shared desire. Patrick tried to move his head closer to his friend's crotch. „Yes“, that is the right way. „You know what I want and I know what you want... slurryboy.“ he whispered hoarsely. Patrick's dirty hands dug into Jack's muscular buttocks, pulling him closer towards his face, his friend's big wet bulge always in sight. Both sank a little deeper into the mud hole during the action.

Patricks's nostrils flared, and his mouth went dry as he smelled Jack's scent and precum. He could feel the heat radiating off Jacks crotch, and it sent shivers down his spine. „I guess I am not the only one that need assistance, am I right? Show me that tool of yours.“

Jack grinned at Patrick's bold request „Hold your horses boy, you do understand who is calling the shots in the situation, but I'll be happy to fulfil this request.“. He unbuttoning his pants with practiced ease. The moment his cock sprang free, Patrick couldn't hold back a low groan of appreciation. The scent of sweat, mainly musk, and sludge filled the air around them, making both men more aroused than ever. Patrick hardened the grab onto Jack’s firm ass cheeks feeling his strong muscles when Jack was starting to carefully move closer.

„Do you mind if I relieve myself first before you want to take my cock in your mouth?“ Jack asked innocently but the tone of his voice tolerated no contradiction. „Do whatever you want. I'm too horny to think about it.“ moaned Patrick in return his mouth all dry.

It took a while until Jack finally squirted a stream of warm piss from his erected penis directly into Patrick's face. Patrick moaned with pleasure as he endured the shower of piss. He pushed his cock deep and hard into the mud until he found one of Jack's boots and started rubbing his hard member against the slimy rubber.
The exhilarating movement made them sink even deeper and the pit continued to swallowed their bodies and boots voraciously. Patrick used the suction from underneath to pull Jack's dripping boner right before his mouth, which smelled of is urine and masculinity.

Patrick’s hands stayed on Jack’s tight ass, as he licked his tongue over Jack’s erection with pleasure, making Jack moan softly. He finally took the boner of his friend in his mouth and started to suck it. Jack began to slowly thrust his abdomen against Patrick's impatient mouth.

Their bodies were lost in the depths of the stinking swamp. The heat of their passion burned even hotter, igniting an intensity that seemed almost primal. Jack's hands held Patrick's head firmly in place and the pace of his thrusts quickened. Swamp gases kept escaping underneath from the mud. The boggy ground gurgled and groaned around them. Now it was Jack's turn to scream loudly and send deep, fervent grunts into the forest. The powerful movement pushed both men deeper into the mud, as if nature itself wanted to swallow them up in its embrace. The swamp shook with the intensity of their enthusiasm.

In their mutual desire, Patrick's tongue traced Jack's cock with slow deliberation, driving Jack mad with lust.

Patrick's breathing quickened and he enjoyed the feeling of being dominated and used by his best friend. He was consumed by the intensity of the moment. He felt like he was losing control and giving in to the strong urges coursing through his body. Jack held him tight, keeping him from sinking completely into the mud. Jack led him through the maze of raw desires and he kept pressing Patrick's balls with his rubber boots.

Jack gasped as Patrick suddenly pushed out his penis and moved his tongue further down, taking Jack's balls into his mouth with equal care and abandon.

As they continued to explore each other, Patrick's hands roamed over Jack's toned torso, eager fingers tracing the lines of his muscles.

The deeper they sank into the mud, the more erratic their movements became. The gentle licking of Jack's balls, his wet boner sliding up and down Patrick's face, Jack's moans and the smacking sounds of the mud added to the feeling of passion.

The sunlight filtering through the dense foliage overhead cast a warm, golden glow upon their naked forms.

In the moment of ecstasy, Patrick felt the world around him fade away and only the two of them and their shared need remained. Each thrust drove them deeper into the abyss of the swamp.

Patrick was already trapped up to his shoulders in mud when Jack adjusted his boner and forced it back into Patrick's mouth and fucked his face even harder, bringing Jack ever closer to his climax. Patrick's feet still couldn't find the bottom of the mud hole, his body floating like a cork on water, although his high boots were dangerously heavy with mud and his legs felt like they were stuck in viscous cement.

Suddenly Jack's cock escaped Patrick’s mouth and rubbed against his nose, causing him to snort involuntarily.

„Oh, fuck!“ Patrick cried out when he had the chance as Jack's member swung freely up and down in front of his face, feeling his orgasm building as he rubbed his penis against Jack's rubber boots deep below the surface, feeling his orgasm building. His whole body was shaking with violence. „Shit!“ he screamed again, his hips bucking as his release claimed him. His orgasm was fast approaching. „Shit! Yes!” he screamed. The immense force of his climax reverberated throughout his body, his deep satisfying grunts echoing loud enough to be heard even through the thick forest foliage.

Jack grabbed Patrick's head and sank his twitching cock back into his boyfriend's mouth before he could protest. „Boy, it's nice that you got the shot of your life, but this is my reward for today's work.“ He quickened his pace, going even deeper into Patrick's throat as he reached his climax. The muddy water of the quagmire splashed against Patrick's face. He panicked when he almost couldn't breathe as his nostrils were becoming increasingly clogged with the slimy mass.

The passion of their lovemaking had transformed Jack into a beast who could neither think nor speak and whose primal instincts took over. Patrick became Jack's mindless slave and could only hope that he didn't push him completely beneath the surface in the act as he continued to shake from the aftershocks of his powerful orgasm. Jack's climax followed shortly. With one final thrust, Jack released himself deep inside Patrick's throat. His own powerful release was echoing Patrick's who had difficulties to swallow the cream of his friend.

Jack’s body was shaking with satisfaction. The feeling of Patrick's warm mouth wrapped around his cock, the tightness of his throat as he fought to swallow, the force of his powerful thrusts – it all came together in a perfect symphony of sexual release. Sweat, mud, and the sounds of their passion mixed together, blurring the line between reality and fantasy. Time seemed to stand still as they revelled in the physical and emotional connection that bound them together.

The aftermath of their passionate encounter left both men exhausted and satisfied. Jack collapsed on his bare back into the foul-smelling dirt, his still hard, wet member rising straight up in front of him like a pole. Patrick used his friend's muscled thighs to pull himself out of the mud. Inch by inch he managed to free himself from his prison in the dirt. The mud let out disappointed gurgles.

Jack managed to sit up again and helped his buddy out of the mud, using his body like a piece of flotsam to cling to. He pushed Jack's torso back into the mud until he finally came to rest exhausted right above him. They lay there like that for some time, their bodies touching each other for the first time in full length. Their contacting cocks barely went limp through the slimy black gluelike liquid. Patrick then gave Jack a devoted kiss, which he readily accepted.

Patrick grinned sheepishly as he noticed the disturbed, muddy puddle around them. Both were covered from head to toe in mud, and their once clean bodies, pants and boots were now indistinguishable from the colour of the mud.

Their boots made squeaking noises as they slid over each other, reminding them of the chaos they had indulged in.

Patrick looked at Jack and smiled broadly. He felt alive and empowered. Jack looked back at him and returned the smile with one of his own.

„Shit, Patrick“ he said, half laughing, half impressed. „You really know how to give a man a good time.“ Patrick laughed along and hugged his friend tightly. „What do you mean: cleaning up after the storm or messing in the mud? Tell me!“ After leaving the pit, and despite the mess they found themselves in, they both felt a sense of accomplishment.

They stood there, surrounded by mud and trees, knowing that all that mattered right now was the bond they shared. With their pants and boots soaked in mud and their hearts racing, they slowly made their way back to Patrick's farm.

Their steps were heavier than usual, weighed down not only by the physical presence of the mud caked on their rubber boots and that was also inside of them, but also by the emotional weight of what they had experienced.

The walk back was a quiet one, both immersed in their thoughts. Jack felt a mix of excitement and satisfaction, while Patrick couldn't wipe the smile off his face. They both knew that they had crossed a boundary together, something far more intimate than either of them could have ever imagined.

Back at home, they took turns to clean themselves up in the bathroom.

„Should we clean the boots straight away? „ Jack asked finally – his breathing quickened. „Why should we?“ Patrick asked in return. „I guess we'll need them later tonight... Well, your safety boots maybe, I don't think you'll need them again. I think you should really consider wearing my spare waders. After all, the terrain is very treacherous and the mud can become unexpectedly deep.“

„Let's think about whether we should trash some more pants or just wear the boots.“ Patrick said thoughtfully, „after all, no one will see us deep in the forest.“

„Do you really think I would like that?“ replied Jack. „Well, when I see your member getting semi-hard, I think so.“ Jack had to grunt. „Got me.”

„But this time... buddy,“ Patrick continued in a threatening tone, standing very close to Jack's face, whose breathing continued to be uneven, „This time you're mine. I'm going to fuck you just as hard as you did me before. Let's see which of your body openings I choose for my cock. You can then decide again tomorrow when the work is done and pay me back... As long as you can still move, of course.“ Patrick burst out laughing.

As the sun set, the house was bathed in the evening light. Despite their exhaustion, a sense of contentment settled over them, knowing that a long night was still ahead.

Advertisement

view counter