Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Photographer and deep sticky mud hole wanted (uk)

So it's been a couple of years since I've made a video, and I wanna change that.

What I'm looking for is someone to film me as I get muddy. My vids give an idea of my kinda fun, but the twist is I wanna be filmed in the filthiest, sludgiest deepest mud I can find.

Ideally, you have a bottomless sea of soft, thick mud, and you'll film me as I slowly wade out, catching me as I excitedly wade crawl and slither into a mud trap. You film me as I unknowingly flounder into the unknown depths of sticky goo. You might even misdirect me to the thickest stickiest mud, and watch me as I slowly sink and flounder, struggling in the thick mire til I'm totally covered in a thick layer of gloopy sticky clay, completely at one with the mud.

I'm based in Hull but can travel, especially for good mud. The thicker and deeper the better. Hit me up if having me as your mud slave is for you

Advertisement

view counter